Copper Infused Face Masks Are Considered #1 Best Antimicrobial Face Masks Out In the Market According to Medical Experts
Particularly popular among antimicrobial masks are copper masks, which contain — you guessed it — copper, which helps kill bacteria and viruses that come in contact with it. A recent study from the New England Journal of Medicine found that the COVID-19 virus died within hours when placed on a copper surface. (1)
Introducing our new copper infused face mask, designed for respiratory protection.
Copper Infused Face Mask features a multiple layer structure featuring a filter which blocks fine particulates.
- Washable & Reusable / 99% effective even after 30 washes
- Antibacterial / Blocks UV rays / Removes odors
- Six ply layers including a nano-ionized copper fabric
- Stylish design perfect for all occasions
- Comfortable for all day use
- Helps to prevent droplet transmissions
The Copper face mask is designed for comfort and to be worn by anyone for multiple uses. To fit, simply place the over your nose and mouth, pull the string headbands over your ears and use the toggle to tighten for ultimate snug fitting and comfort.
FIRST WATERPROOF LAYER FOR PROTECTION
The outside layer uses 100% nylon waterproof fabric which is designed to prevent from any droplet or dust from entering inside the mask
FIRST ANTI-MICROBIAL COPPER LAYER FOR PROTECTION
The inner layer uses copper infused fabric material which prevents ultra fine particles designed to block the filtration of bacteria and virus
- Maximum area coverage
- Nose Bridge: Bends freely to fit face shape and prevent gaps
- Comfortable Earloop
- Adjustable fastener for snug fit
- Space Keeper: Room in front of your mouth
- Easy to store in your pocket
Copper Infused reusable and washable face masks are made with only the highest quality fabric and materials that withstand washing and will not lose its function over the course of time, like many other products!
- Soak with warm water (at least 86°F)
- Wash with a neutral detergent
- Rinse with clean water
- Press dry with a towel and let out to dry (avoid direct sunlight)
Wash daily for frequent use.