NOTE: All returns are refunded via store credit in the form of a Energy Fit Wear Store Credit Gift Card.
Please access our Online Returns Portal and start the returns process by putting in a request for a RMA#
Please be sure to send your item(s) back in full compliance with our return policy:
- Items must be sent back within 30 days of the confirmed delivery date.
- Items must be free of stains, makeup, deodorant, unworn, unwashed, and have original tags.
- Bodysuits, swimwear, beauty products, cosmetics, and accessories and undergarments are non-returnable.
- All returns will be refunded via store credit once successfully processed by our returns department
A 50% restocking fee may be applied to Final Sale items returned.
- Returns are processed within 7-14 business days after your item(s) are delivered to our return center.
We do not provide pre-paid return labels or cover any shipping costs to return a package back to us and you are liable to make sure it arrives successfully
- Damaged, defective, or incorrect items must be reported within 3 business days of confirmed delivery. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
- Make sure original packing slip. If you do not have your packing slip, you can leave a note with your order number. If this information is missing, your return may experience issues in processing and cause a delay.
- Energy Fit Wear is not liable for any return packages that may become lost or stolen during the "in-transit" period with shipping company. Please keep your proof of postage and/or return tracking number when shipping back your returns.
Additional notes: When returning by mail, you are liable to make sure the package arrives successfully back to us. We do not provide pre-paid return labels or cover any shipping costs.
Depending on the shipping method and carrier used to return, your return package may take several days or weeks reach back to us.
Keep your proof of postage and ship your return along with a tracking number as we are not liable for return packages that are lost or stolen in-transit. Without proof of receipt and delivery, Energy Fit Wear will not issue store credit for your returns. Once your return is fully processed, we will issue you store credit for use on a future purchase.
Returned to Sender & Refused Packages
This can happen if:
-An address is invalid or missing information
-The carrier is unable to deliver your package
-The order is refused by the customer at the time of delivery.
Returned to sender or refused packages will be restocked and you will be issued store credit minus the initial shipping charge.
We are unable to reship as all returned shipments are processed by our Returns Center. Instead, please use the store credit to place a new order using the correct address. Please do keep in mind that we can't guarantee your items will be available in-stock at the time when you re-order.
Note: We are unable to make changes to orders that are placed on our system. To ensure that your package is properly delivered, make sure that your address is entered correctly and includes all relevant information. The use of correct abbreviations, street numbers, building or apartment numbers, and route information (if applicable) are critical to ensuring delivery. Fashion Nova does not take responsibility for lost, misplaced, or incorrectly delivered shipments if the address information provided is incorrect at the time of purchase.
Reserved Rights Regarding Returns
Energy Fit Wear reserves the right to solely define and limit, refuse, and/or reject returns from customers at any time due to:
- An irregular or excessive returns history indicative of “wardrobing;”
- An irregular or excessive returns history involving worn, altered, laundered, damaged, or missing items; or,
- Potential fraudulent or criminal activity.
Non-Energy Fit Wear items sent to our Return Center will be discarded upon receipt.
Final Sale Items
All items with prices ending in .96, .97, and .98 are considered Final Sale and cannot be returned for store credit. Bodysuits, swimwear, beauty products, cosmetics, and accessories and undergarments are also considered non-returnable.
Note: Should you choose to return a Final Sale item, Energy Fit Wear reserves the right to apply a 50% restocking fee so long as the item is sent back in accordance with our Return Policy and is in resalable condition.
Because we can't ensure availability of the style/size by the time returned items come back to our Return Center, we are unable to accommodate exchanges. Instead, we welcome you to return your item(s) and re-order the item(s) in your desired size or style once your store credit is issued.
Defect, Incorrect, Missing Items
Upon receiving your order, please thoroughly check the delivered items. Should you receive an item that is defective, incorrect, or you believe that you are missing an item: please email email@example.com within three (3) days of delivery. Once we receive your email and assess the damage, we will be in contact with you to determine the needed outcome. Please allow 3-5 business days for your request to be processed.
Store credit will be issued for your return item(s) once your package is received and successfully processed at our Returns Center. Please allow up to 5-14 business days for our Returns Department to process your return once delivered. Energy Fit Wear does not issue store credit for the original shipping or return shipping charges.
Energy Fit Wear requires items to be returned within 30 days of the confirmed delivery date. Returns received in our Return Center or retail locations after 30 days are considered to be “stale” returns.
Energy Fit Wear reserves the right to apply a 50% re-stocking fee for Final Sale or stale items that are returned. Store Credit will be issued to you by email following our normal returns policy.